Invalid user, or password? HELP

Home Forums Help & Information Help Invalid user, or password? HELP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Riven 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vanessa
    Participant

So I’ve been active a lot recently.. today I tried logging in and it says invalid user or password. I know for a fact it’s correct, I tried changing password to fix it but then it says, “failed to change password.” I’m starting to worry because I have lots of rares that I’ve worked so hard for.. and I had this account for years. I want to be able to play my account again. Please help ASAP!! It’s like it never existed or something. D: I was told It could possibly be, my account being switched to the new servers.. or I could be hacked. I was just playing yesterday to, so it just strikes me odd. What can I do??

Рокс.
    Participant

Same problem here!

vanessa
    Participant

Problem solved! I was told IW servers were completely wiped, so that’s why it’s displayed as invalid password. Our accounts have not been compromised, they remain tact. Can’t wait for the new & improved game! 😀

Verizon
    Participant

IW is officially down for re-development and the game won’t go up until (possibly) the start of summer of 2018.

Riven
    Keymaster

Confirmed

• Author

vanessa
    Participant

So I’ve been active a lot recently.. today I tried logging in and it says invalid user or password. I know for a fact it’s correct, I tried changing password to fix it but then it says, “failed to change password.” I’m starting to worry because I have lots of rares that I’ve worked so hard for.. and I had this account for years. I want to be able to play my account again. Please help ASAP!! It’s like it never existed or something. D: I was told It could possibly be, my account being switched to the new servers.. or I could be hacked. I was just playing yesterday to, so it just strikes me odd. What can I do??

Рокс.
    Participant

Same problem here!

vanessa
    Participant

Problem solved! I was told IW servers were completely wiped, so that’s why it’s displayed as invalid password. Our accounts have not been compromised, they remain tact. Can’t wait for the new & improved game! 😀

Verizon
    Participant

IW is officially down for re-development and the game won’t go up until (possibly) the start of summer of 2018.

Riven
    Keymaster

Confirmed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar